2009年12月4日金曜日

One of seven industry legends: Mon catastrophe Volume 43 No. 4 Phoenix looting Zhang

University of arrogance, place the chopped hot devil sweep experts laughed: "I set to compute good about it? Old As in the proverb, myself, what the first 100 international war should come to know going to check the status of fact, what are you going to deal with then, what what? "

Cardiac shock, quiet and clean ball in his face: "the devil's very smart adults, the intent of the one time I guess, now is not to say that I know do not you answer my questions if you I know the intent? "

Devil chops unworthy self-yu smile said: "He is today expected to leave there alive that it is possible to tell what I dare. This time, the seat itself and the region people who accompanied the three evil demon Zanshin one of seven cents as well as the devil, many 『WarCraft Daimon, bad Please check the University of Phoenix, will be to uproot. it has been my backup ask you



レッドストーン rmt | ラテール rmt  | アラド戦記 rmt |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿